Thursday, August 22, 2013

Here in this article you will learn the best method to root your Symphony W15 a low-end chines Android smartphone.   

Necessary Downloads–>>

1. Download Unlock root pro free from here
2. Symphony W15 USB Drivers.

Now Rooting the Symphony W15 –>>

1. Enable USB Debugging mode. Go to Options > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.

2.  Connect your device to the PC using a microUSB cable.  Windows should install the drivers at this stage if it hasn’t done so already.

3. Open the unlock root and click the root button 

4. Now select your phone model.

5. If everything is right on your mobile than unlock root will tell you to reboot your phone just Ignore this and remove  microUSB cable device. Your device will be rooted

6. Power off/on your mobile. Than you will see 'SuperSU' 

Enjoy!

Apply at your own risk. It may void your warranty if you root your phone. We aren't responsible for any kind of damage of your phone

Tagged: ,

1 comment:

  1. I can't root my phone....divece not found in pc.
    ..when I run adb Installer though I have enabled usb bugging..,what should I do if. I want to root my phn? llz reply me....

    ReplyDelete